Message from our President
To our Valued Clients,
As I reflect on the past year, two words come to mind: foundation and growth.
Two years ago, our organization set a bold target: 100% client satisfaction. This target triggered a series of company-wide developments that involved our people, processes and systems.
At the start of this year, we made a big announcement: a joint venture with Royal Glaziers. We partnered with Royal Glaziers because we firmly believe that a high-quality installation goes hand-in-hand with our high-performance windows and doors. As building partners, we want to support our clients at every step of the way – from specifying to installation, and beyond.
In the span of one year, we have more than doubled our team and hired 67 new employees. Investing in our people, including hiring, training and other professional development, is foundational to achieving our goal of 100% client satisfaction.
In addition to building the right team, this year we also made significant investments into our processes and systems. Our focus this year, and in the coming years, is to review and build the right frameworks to improve every aspect of our business – all with a focus on better serving our clients in every department.
The foundational work we’ve prioritized has allowed us to reach new heights: this year, Innotech manufactured, delivered and installed more high-performance windows and doors than in any other previous year!
And for this, we thank you! It is your high expectations, your valuable feedback and your ongoing support that has allowed more than 3,200 families to experience healthier living spaces – all while helping significantly reduce carbon emissions from homes and buildings.
Here are a few highlights from this year:
- Innotech introduced the first Passive House Institute cold climate window manufactured in North America: the Defender 88PH+ XI.
- Brightside Community Homes: Innotech manufactured and installed the PHI-certified windows and doors for the two six-storey buildings designed and built to the Passive House standard.
- Third Space Commons: A UBC student-led design and build constructed to compete in the US Department of Energy Solar Decathlon. The project produces 80% less carbon emissions than a conventionally built building!
- CLF Awards: Two of our projects were recognized at the inaugural Carbon Leadership Forum – BC awards.
- NHERI TallWood: Innotech participated in the world’s largest full-scale seismic resiliency test to study the seismic resiliency of tall wood buildings that incorporates high-performance structural and non-structural systems.
- Parkview at Terwilliger Plaza: Innotech manufactured the windows and doors for the largest independent living Passive House project in the United States and the largest Passive House project in the Western United States.
Thank you once again for your ongoing support – myself, along with our entire team, look forward to serving you in 2024!
Troy Imbery, President
Innotech Windows + Doors