2010 PNE Prize Home
Innotech Windows + Doors was selected to supply all the windows and exterior doors for the 2010 Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) Prize Home in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The PNE Prize Home is a custom home built by Britco Structures. The craftsman style home will be located in Kelowna, BC in the prestigious development on Kirschner Mountain. The 3,100 square foot home is built with energy efficient and sustainable materials, such as a geoexchange heating and cooling system, salvaged pine beetle wood siding and high performance Innotech windows and doors.
- Co-extruded acryl-protect chocolate brown exterior finish
- Chocolate brown painted interior finish
- Matching chocolate brown comfort grip lever handles
- Balanced sashes for windows with perfect symmetry
- Large 48″ wide x 66″ high operable windows for maximum view and ventilation
- Glass with a high performance LoE3-366® coating from Cardinal Glass
- Zone B ENERGY STAR® double glazed windows and Terrace Swing Doors
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) in a craftsman decorative pattern
- Low threshold sill on the Front Entry Door to provide easy access for mobility devices
- Custom stained decorative glass in the Front Entry Door