We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time (Monday to Friday) Apprentice Service Technician to join our team. The Apprentice Service Technician position is an exciting long-term career opportunity to be an integral part of our growing service department. Working directly with our Service Manager, the Apprentice Service Technician will be on-site servicing our windows, doors and other products.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
– Communicate with various departments at head office including service, sales and shipping
– Maintain communication with our clients during the service process
– Professionally represent Innotech by being punctual, friendly and knowledgeable
– Ensure your service vehicle has all necessary parts to fulfill scheduled service tickets
– Provide exceptional service on our windows, doors and other products based on Innotech best-practices/warranty requirements
– Drive safely to various job sites from Whistler to Chilliwack
– A great attitude, strong work ethics and high standards of quality
– An impressive problem-solver
– Highly professional at all times
– Always punctual and able to deliver on scheduled commitments
– A great communicator, both written and verbal
– A sincere interest in learning about the fenestration industry, our products and our processes
– The ability to work in a team
– The desire to contribute to a growing organization to help us continually improve
– The ability to safely lift heavy products
– Valid BC Driver’s Licence
– Experience in the window/door industry an asset, but not required. We are looking for a person that is the right fit for Innotech Windows + Doors and will train the right person.
– Comfortable with tools
– Knowledge of the construction industry an asset
Salary and benefits:
Innotech offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Full benefits package with medical and dental.Variety of perks including a monthly catered lunch, team activities and more.
How to apply:
If you want to be a part of a growing company, please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or by fax (604) 854-1718 with “Apprentice Service Technician” in the subject line. No telephone calls or walk-ins.
Innotech Windows + Doors is committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. We thank you in advance for your application, however only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.