Service & Install Technician
Innotech Windows + Doors is seeking a Service & Install Technician to support our growing team! This is a permanent, full-time career opportunity with an industry leading manufacturer.
Innotech Windows + Doors is a leading window and door manufacturer located in Langley (Gloucester Industrial Estates). Since our inception in 2001, we have grown to be an integral player in the high-end North American window and door industry.
Why join our team?
Innotech is an innovative, energetic and family-oriented company that promotes a respectful and fun work environment. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, including extended health, dental, long term disability and RSPs. Enjoy your birthday off with pay, monthly catered lunches and a variety of team activities and events!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Service & Install Technician is responsible to organize, manage and finalize installations and service calls from pre-order site inspection through to final payment.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Consult with all stakeholders (including but not limited to builders, owners, sales reps, 3rd party trades, site personnel) as required pertaining to the installation
- Check to confirm site measurements before delivery date (compare physical dimensions with quote)
- Work closely with Service Coordinator to schedule installation crew and any other resources necessary (crane, lifts, etc.)
- Manage installation progress and provide technical support to installers
- Provide on-site support for all Innotech product
- Inspect site progress as required, including post-completion follow up
- Conduct final quality inspection to ensure everything is working correctly; perform any adjustments as required
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers by investigating complaints and identifying solutions or improvements
- Follow established safety protocols as per Innotech’s Installation Guidelines
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Mechanical aptitude along with excellent technical skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with focus on quality
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to represent the Company’s values
- Ability to work under pressure within limited timelines
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Valid BC Driver’s License
How to Apply
To apply for this career opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter (including salary expectation) to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or apply using our online job application form:
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.