Production Labour – $1,000 Signing Bonus!
Innotech Windows + Doors is hiring Production Labourers to support our growing organization – regular full-time or flexible part-time positions available.
Why choose Innotech Windows + Doors?
Innotech Windows + Doors is an innovative family-oriented manufacturing company in Langley (Gloucester Industrial Estates) celebrating over 20 years in the industry. With our continued growth, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a great attitude who want to work with a company that truly values its people and provides a safe and respectful work environment.
Join our team now to receive a $1,000 Signing Bonus! The bonus will be paid in increments following completion of 1 month, 3 months and 6 months of employment.
We currently have several open positions as a result of our rapid growth. Regular full-time (4 x 10 hour day-time shifts) or part-time day shifts (min. 24 hours per week) positions are available.
Located in Langley, Innotech is pleased to offer the following:
- Minimum start rate of $18 to $20 per hour
- Long-term full time positions: Production work week of 4 x 10 hour shifts, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday. Lots of long weekends! There may be some opportunities for overtime on Fridays although it is not mandatory
- Flexible part-time positions are available Monday to Friday between 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Benefit premiums are 100% paid by Innotech on your behalf, following successful completion of a 3 month probation period. Benefits include extended health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, virtual health care and an Employee & Family Assistance Program
- RRSP contribution match
- Birthday off with pay
- Boxing Day paid stat holiday
- Profit sharing
- Monthly lunches
- Team activities and events
- Educational assistance
- Training and support to ensure success in your role
What are we looking for in return?
- Experience in a production environment (preferred)
- Ability to safely use hand tools
- A great attitude, strong work ethic and high-quality standard
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Quick learner
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Sharp eye and attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Physically fit to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
Please note reliable transportation is required as our head office and manufacturing facility are not accessible by public transit.
How to Apply
To apply for this career opportunity, please submit a resume to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or apply using our online job application form. Please make sure to indicate if you are seeking full-time or part-time work with preferred work days and hours:
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.