Multi-Family Site Coordinator
Innotech is looking for a highly personable and organized Multi-Family Site Coordinator to join our team.
Innotech Windows + Doors is a leading window and door manufacturer located in Langley (Gloucester Industrial Estates), BC. Since our inception in 2001, we have grown to be an integral player in the high-end North American window and door industry.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Multi-Family Site Coordinator will liaise with internal and external stakeholders throughout the construction process to ensure successful and timely completion of multi-family projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate delivery dates with production, shipping, installation and site
- Participate in all pre-construction meetings
- Monitor quality of product and installation
- Provide site progress reports to the project team
- Attend all mock-up training
- Provide onsite glazing and installation training
- Participate in water testing and air tightness training
- Manage service order requests
- Organize installation and service teams for project sites
- Identify site challenges for installation crews and liaise with project team manager and general contractor to ensure all parties have pertinent information with respect to schedule changes and conditions affecting installation
- Provide building review at end of install and sign off
- Comply with specific safety requirements as identified/required for each site
- Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Innotech activities
- Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma or post secondary courses in Building Sciences and/or Construction or related field preferred (not mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years related experience servicing products
- Experience working with hand tools
- An understanding of construction and building envelope systems
- Understanding of job site requirements including PPE, Safety, Construction Schedules
- Proficient in reading and explaining technical drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving abilities
- Technical report writing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Working knowledge and ability to use programs such as Word, Excel, Smartsheet, Bluebeam and PrefSuite (or other ERP program)
- Works with a sense of urgency, is well organized and capable of meeting deadlines
- Valid passport and willingness and ability to travel to job sites in Canada and USA
- Valid BC driver’s license
Hours & Environment
The duties of this position will be performed in the office and at various jobsites within Canada and USA. The hours of work can vary and will at times be outside of regular office hours.
Why join our team?
Innotech is an innovative, energetic and family-oriented company that promotes a flexible and fun work environment. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive fully paid benefit package, including extended health, dental and RRSP match. Enjoy your birthday off with pay, monthly catered lunches and a variety of team activities and events!
How to Apply
To apply for this career opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter (including salary expectation) to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or apply using our online job application form:
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.