Window & Door Installer
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time and permanent Window & Door Installer to join our team.
Our installation team is an integral part of our organization. As one of our Window & Door Installers you will be representing Innotech and working with some of the industry’s leading architects, builders and contractors. Our installation and service department is growing; room for advancement to lead a team is available for the right candidate.
We are seeking a driven individual with a passion for quality and the construction industry, who is highly personable with great communication skills, and who takes pride in exceeding client expectations. Working with our Lead Installer, you will be delivering, installing and servicing windows, doors and our other products throughout the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley in top tier single family and award-winning commercial projects.
- Relevant industry training/certification within the construction industry
- 2-5 years of experience as a carpenter, glazer or other relevant field
- Experience reading blue prints and architectural specifications
- Extremely high quality craftsmanship with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of building envelope science and advanced construction methodologies
- Willingness to learn and adopt Innotech installation methods
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- A goal achieving attitude and passion for continuous improvement
- A problem solving, self-motivated and entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to work in a team
- Valid BC driver’s license with clean drivers’ abstract
- Ability to safely lift very heavy products
- Comfortable with hand and power tools
- Must be comfortable working at heights
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deliver and unload products to job sites
- Install products in single family homes
- Service (adjust hardware, fix broken products) products on site
- Professionally represent Innotech on job sites
- Work with our clients (architects, builders and contractors) to ensure our products are installed to code
- Train our clients on how to install our products
- Communicate with Sales and other departments to ensure we deliver excellent customer service to every client
We offer above industry average compensation, extended health benefits and vacation, and a family oriented working environment. Cross training and career advancement opportunities are available.
How to apply:
If you want to be a part of a growing company, please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or by fax (604) 854-1718 with “Window & Door Installer” in the subject line. No telephone calls or walk-ins.
Innotech Windows + Doors is committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. We thank you in advance for your application, however only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.