Client Service Representative
Innotech is seeking a highly organized individual with great communication skills to start a rewarding career as a full-time, in-house Client Service Representative. Working in our busy installation and service department, you will work alongside our Client Service Manager to ensure high client satisfaction through accurate, timely and friendly communication with our clients.
- Communicate with our sales, production and logistic departments regarding order, installation and service requests
- Coordinate, document, address and schedule client inquiries
- Order necessary parts for installation and service orders
- Assist in process reviews and improvements
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent industry training/certification, or related business experience
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar or related role, preferably in the construction industry or manufacturing setting
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- A goal achieving attitude and passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a team, be flexible and open to continuous learning
- You value and model: honesty, integrity, positivity and professionalism
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of a growing company, please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or by fax (604) 854-1718 with “Client Service Representative” in the subject line. No telephone calls or walk-ins.
Innotech Windows + Doors is committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. We thank you in advance for your application, however only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.