We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Langley. In this part-time (20-24 hours/week) role you will be responsible for handling various tasks related to the office, operations and sales support of the company.
Your duties in this role will include, but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls, email communication, handling customer service related requests, and greeting visitors
- Various accounting and bookkeeping tasks, such as reconciling credit card statements, coding A/P invoices
- Various operations tasks such as preparing commercial invoices, coordinating couriers, assistance in shipping department
- Assisting in preparing payroll by tracking hours, vacation, banked hours and other payroll related tasks
- Accounts receivables, including processing credit card payments, making collections calls, emailing statements
- Ordering office supplies, small purchases, occasional offsite errands
- Maintaining professional office environment ensuring office and showroom are tidy
- Assisting other team members as needed
Skills required for the role:
- 2+ years of experience relating to office management
- Highly organized, friendly and personable
- Ability to professionally answer telephone calls and write business correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Vehicle to run errands (minimal)
- Maintain a good understanding of our products and services
- Proficient in Word, Excel and ERP systems
- Experience in construction is an asset but not necessary
How to Apply
If you want to be a part of a growing company, please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to careers @ innotech-windows.com (no spaces) or by fax (604) 854-1718 with “Administration Assistant” in the subject line. No telephone calls or walk-ins.
Innotech Windows + Doors is committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. We thank you in advance for your application, however only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.